£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are currently looking for a Project Manager for a rapidly growing organisation who is continually expanding through major acquisitions,
- Develop project scope, objectives, deliverables, and benefits, involve the project steering group and ensure feasibility of the projects.
- Identify and manage interdependencies including those between projects and across all aspects of functional BaU.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Use effective resource management to ensure that project team and steering group streamline project efficiency and maximise deliverable outputs.
- Assign, monitor and measure project performance using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques (Teamwork, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel) and drive the successful completion of short and long-term tasks and milestones.
- Produce appropriate agendas prior to each project steering group meeting.
- Undertake risk management assessments to report on, and where possible, minimise any risks associated with projects.
- Evaluate the success of projects against their benchmarks and sharing lessons or best practice with the relevant teams.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
What do you need?
- Certified project management qualifications (e.g., Prince 2, APM PMQ or other)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office package; Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word. A high level of organisation.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to be driven by deadlines and a desire to succeed.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Driving licence.
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions is highly desirable.
Private Medical Insurance - Bupa
26 Days Holiday plus bank holidays