4 months ago
Do you have Project Management/ Account Management experience? Do you want to work for a fast paced, agile and SaaS based company? Then apply for this role based in Central Bristol.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Project Manager you’ll welcome new clients to the business and manage their on boarding through to completion. You will be responsible for the technical configuration of their booking system as well as the delivery of support and training. Other duties include:
- Provide technical and product support to your clients, working with the team to resolve support tickets that have been escalated.
- Being the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients throughout on boarding.
- Ensuring the on boarding of clients is timely and profitable.
- Configuring systems per the clients’ specific requirements.
- Training client stakeholders (both remotely and face to face) on the correct and efficient usage of the systems.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will have previously worked as a Project Manager or in a similar role and will have experience of the below:
- 2+ Years Delivering enterprise level software
- Passion for technology and being part of a SaaS based company
- Experience with CRM software e.g. Salesforce or Zoho
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30,000 per annum
- Full office Bar
- Lenovo Laptop
- Flexible hours
- Remote Working
- Birthday day off
How to Apply
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Elena Lewis at Yolk Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 729.