£50000 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus
12 days ago
18 February 2023
Are you an experienced Project Engineer looking for a new challenge with a leading manufacturing company? Yolk Recruitment is currently supporting our client, a well-established company in their field, in their search for a Project Engineer to execute Capital Projects in a professional manner.
The client is an internationally recognised manufacturer with sites across the world who are known for an extensive training capability and a very competitive benefit package compiled with a great culture on site.
Founded over 115 years ago they now have over 1000 employees worldwide with an average length of service of 10 years.
As a Project Engineer this is what you'll be doing
In the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on day's 8-4 Monday to Friday with a salary of £38,000 + Site bonus (circa £1000) and overtime paid at time and a half and double time on Sundays.
You will report to the Site Engineering manager and will be responsible for covering both mechanical and electrical contracts from managing CAPEX budgets through to managing contractors and overseeing installations and new machinery implementation.
- Developing projects from conception to completion, including creating functional project specifications, cost breakdowns, project plans, and risk analysis
- Tracking project progress and integrating the project into the plant or environment
- Ensuring safety is always the priority and implementing and ensuring compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Identifying project opportunities and managing multi-disciplinary teams to deliver project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget.
- Achieving the company's goal of Zero Harm, including complying with CDM 2007/2015 regulations, and continually monitoring the health and safety performance of contractors.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in project engineering, with a focus on capital projects
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage risk and ensure compliance with legal standards.
- Strong understanding of safety policies and procedures
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams.
And this is what you'll get in return.
A base salary between £55,000 with a very competitive pension + other benefits
You'll be joining a growing business who is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth, which can offer future progression opportunities as the senior leadership team retire.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Joshua Hallett.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.