£35 - £39.55 per hour
10 days ago
12 April 2023
PROJECT MANAGER (PRODUCT LIFECYCLE) - INSIDE IR35 - £39.55 PER HOUR - 12 MONTHS - BRISTOL (HYBRID 60/40 ONSITE) - SINGLE STAGE INTERVIEW
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our client within the aviation sphere on an initial 12 month deal from their Bristol site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a key work package within a multifunctional and multinational digital transformation project. This will start with the creation of a new product breakdown structure for all Single Aisle Wing variants to ensure our product data is as-designed as-planned. This will enable the transition to a modern Engineering PLM tool set before the deployment and integration with Manufacturing enterprise resource planning (ERP) and material requirement planning (MRP) systems.
Each work package will require end to end project management and success will be measured across various time, cost and quality measures. Essentially the successful candidate will act as a project leader for multi functional and transnational teams.
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress.
- Coordination and drumbeat of project teams and key stakeholders, including Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Process method and tools, Configuration and Programme Management.
- Preparation and presentation of decision gate dossiers at key stages of the project.
- Achievement of work package in line with schedule and targeted points of embodiment, with minimal/no impact to Engineering or Manufacturing operations.
- Achievement of project in line with procedural and/or regulatory requirements, such as certification and attestation, configuration management, data classification, etc.
- Define and ensure the implementation strategy, with associated risk management.
- Ideally educated to bachelor's degree level, though equivalent vocational qualifications and/or proven experience will be considered.
- Project Management acumen is essential, as is the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple plan.
- Knowledge of PLM and ERP tool sets such as PASS, SAP, etc is highly desirable.
- Past experience in a configuration management role is also highly desirable.
- Alternatively, past experience of digital projects, within the context Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and/or Quality functions, is desirable.
- Leadership skills and the ability to influence others is essential.
- Proficiency in Google workspace is essential.
- English at a negotiation level is essential.