Technology & Digital
8 months ago
Project Manager, Cardiff, £35,000-£40,000
My client, a large manufacturing organisation based just outside of Cardiff is looking to recruit a Project Manager to look after a range of production-based projects from cradle to grave. You will work across a number of key inter-dependent business departments including Engineering, Production, Procurement & Marketing to oversee the delivery of market-leading products from inception through to rollout.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a range of production-based projects from cradle to grave
- Liaise with a broad range of stakeholders to advise on project progress and business processes
- Develop robust stakeholder plans to support a portfolio of medium to large size projects.
- Proactively manage all aspects of the project portfolio, ensuring the project is delivered on time, to budget and specified quality standards.
- Manage projects across all stages of the lifecycle
- Report on project performance and delivery of defined scope (schedule, milestones and financial metrics).
- Proactively advise and work with managers and team leaders to resolve matters and help the team unblock issues.
- Prepare and implement project work schedules and project planning, liaising with specialist areas across the organisational matrix.
- Manage any external stakeholders, sub-contractors/work partners to ensure the contract requirements are achieved.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Recognised Project Management certification
- Commercially and financially astute
- Good IT skills
- Experience of liaising with a range of internal departments and delivering production-based projects
- Senior stakeholder management experience
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for this role, please forward a copy of your CV immediately.