Up to £35000 per annum
8 days ago
13 October 2023
Project Manager - Global Electronics - Hybrid - 33days holiday - up to 23% Pension Contribution - 10x life assurance - £35k - Bridgend
Yolk Recruitment are working with a leading name in Electronics and Gaming who are looking for a Project Manager who will become a crucial player in the project services team with huge opportunities to grow your career within a globally recognized brand.
You would be joining a newly created change team that will be helping deliver projects across Software, Infrastructure and other business functions, You role is responsible for the management and delivery of agreed business benefits for technology (IT) projects across the company to agreed time, cost and quality. You will ensure projects are properly defined, planned, resourced and, managed using recognized project management standards. The role will include them management of software development teams in delivering digital-focused programmes of work.
- To deliver technology changes through agreed project management and governance processes
- This includes creating and maintaining the full set of documentation as required including Project Initiation Documents, regular reporting and tracking, budget management, risk management and resource planning.
- Support the continued development of the project management function within DX-IS.
- Actively contribute to creation of business cases, influencing and advising key stake holders
- Ensure all projects are properly defined and organised and that objectives, deliverables, roles and responsibilities are understood by all team members, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring continuing ownership and engagement through the life of the project.
- Proactively manage project scope and identify and manage potential risks/issues including devising contingency plans, troubleshoot problems and escalate as required.
- Lead, motivate and manage project team members, usually within a matrix structure to ensure project delivery remains on target, including leading regular project meetings.
- Report on project status to senior management and key stakeholders within the business areas and within technology
- Create and maintain effective project plans, communicating actions, decisions and risk factors.
- Responds to identified systems and organisational needs in a proactive manner.
- Maintains a high level of commercial awareness to ensure all projects are continually aligned t other changing business needs.
- Manage 3rd party partners in support of successful delivering projects.
- Develops awareness and skills relating to project management within the immediate and wider team.
- Implement structured project management process to ensure the effective delivery of technology projects as well as continuously improving those processes.
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- Generous Company pension scheme with x10 life assurance
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
- Onsite gym and wellbeing initiatives
- Fantastic Sports and Social culture
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Onsite, secure car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to discounted products
- Private health care (subject to service)