Up to £500 per day
13 days ago
Project Manager (Finance Manager) - £500per day - 18 months - Central London - Hybrid - ASAP start - One stage virtual interview - Sector: Green Technology
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager (Finance Manager) to work with a leading driver of green technologies.
The company is looking to transform its finance operational model to improve the effectiveness / efficiency.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented Finance Transformation team, who will be responsible for the overall delivery of the supporting technical solutions.
- Planning e-2-e delivery from Requirements to Hypercare (fully documented with activities, resources, timelines)
- Completing impact assessments and action plans for all project areas (people, process, data & tech) to inform planning
- Identifying and managing dependencies within and between the immediate projects and with external projects/business areas, where the technology or process extends beyond immediate Transformation drivers
- Designing project structure to ensure capable of meeting plan (resource capacity & capability)
- Managing project team and activities; responsible for completion of project tasks & deliverables
- Managing and reporting Budgets, Costs and Forecasts
- Production of Project Charter, Status Reporting, Escalations & Decisions, Gate Reviews (supported by JMIT PMO)
- Managing cut-over of existing processes/systems, including any Data migrations/updates
- Experience in managing Finance projects
- Experience in managing Technology projects
- Business Change management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Qualified project manager
- Experience in managing 3rd party integration partners