£0 - £42 per hour
19 days ago
09 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Aerospace client on an initial 8 month deal.
As the customers'/authorities' single point of contact for Quality programme DDMS/SAF3 IPT activities within the SA Quality Value Stream, you will ensure the communication and
implementation of their requirements (including safety and reliability) throughout the company’s operational processes (develop, fulfil, support and source).
You will also ensure that all applicable activities along the product lifecycle (engineering and operations) are defined, planned and implemented (from the offer to the end of the product
life-cycle including in-service phase if applicable) and ensure maturity assessment of the defined quality gates in conjunctions of the SAF3 and SA programme (Agile Methodology Development Process -AMDP)
You will, as well, participate and represent Quality in all IPT change instances and organise the deployment of preventive techniques in case of baseline changes (e.g. product modifications, manufacturing process changes, etc.). You will be responsible for monitoring and assessing the quality of project process execution.
You will as well actively support the implementation of Program Excellence methodology (e.g. APQP) either by deploying it or by supporting the SA quality development teams (QSD) and/or any other applicable procedures/processes. You will ensure adequate corrective actions are triggered when deviations to proper implementation occur.
Where deviations occur, you will be involved in the handling of the non- conformance and waiver treatment including analysis of the deviations, monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions, as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality standards. You will obtain the necessary evidence that the processes and activities comply with customer requirements.
You will support the definition of the SAF3 quality development plan throughout the duration of the programme/project and then ensure of the correct implementation of the plan within the quality community of your Integrated Product Team.
You will implement the internal phase review process and consolidate the existing risk register and monitor the associated risk mitigation actions' implementation.
You will contribute to identify impacted Quality population locally to prepare & deploy change management activities, in direct relationship with Quality Tools & Competences.
You will coordinate with SA quality Programme development team in order to ensure full visibility of all quality aspects are reported and embedded into the Quality Programme Development reporting/status
You will be in charge of centralising all Quality Budgets requirements/needs related to your IPT perimeters to ensure consolidation at Quality Programme Value Stream Level, supporting AOP definition and subsequent budget follow up.
Finally, you will coordinate the resolution of customer Quality issues and provide feedback to avoid any future recurrence. If authorised, you will support the company's certifications and interfaces with external quality authorities (ISO, IAQG, Part 21G/J/145 etc.).
- Contribute to the SAF3 and DDMS Quality Assurance Plan,
- Non Conformance Analysis and Consolidated Action Plan including feedback,
- Risk Register & Risk Mitigation Plan,
- End to End Product/Service Conformity, Attestation,
- APQP Key Business Deliverables such as Quality Plan Timing (when owner)
- Support to AMDP Gate Process, ensure process adherence and maturity of the deliverables.
- Ensure constant link with Central DDMS SAF3 Quality Programme Team (QAID) is maintained.
- To demonstrate conformity to processes and requirements at Programme level to Customers and External Authorities (when authorised), to drive and minimise non conformity management at Programme level.
EXPECTED COMPETENCES AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Quality, competences in Quality Standards such as D/PFMEA, Control Plan.
- Experience in LBIP+, PDP, SAFE and/or Agile methodologies
- Experience in New Product Introduction Processes.
- Stakeholders management, Change management, high Assertiveness and good communication skills.
- Capacity to negotiate in a complex environment
- Capacity to keep focus on what matters and take steps back
- Capacity to give meaning and to influence
- Experience in Engineering and production/manufacturing Engineering would be an asset.