£32 - £35 per hour
27 days ago
07 December 2023
Project Manager (Robotics Development) - £35 per hour inside IR35 - Chester - fully onsite - 12 months (highly likely to extend) - Sector: Aerospace
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Manager to work in an exciting Robotics Development project for one of the world's most renowned aerospace companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide business management and technical support to a cutting-edge research team.
Within the team, you will be responsible for the implementation of the right management processes, standards, methods, and tools to enable the leadership team to manage the full perimeter.
To make that possible, you will be accountable to actively drive the data consistency and processes in our team and to prepare the right decisions for the management team.
- Drive a robust process for the yearly budget cycle for the entire team.
- Drive special technical topics, strategic and business improvement projects within the team.
- Challenge the status quo and pursue new opportunities to improve our internal processes.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to define and challenge the AOP and team performance.
- Develop and maintain a network with all relevant stakeholder to enable the ambitions.
- Deliver to our commitments with a strong network.
- PMO experience.
- Experience analysing and simplifying complex topics.
- Experience working in a transnational environment.
- Negotiation level in English (both written and verbal) is a must as we are working in a transnational environment daily.
- Previous experience in robotics or research and development
- Hold a current SC security clearance. (not essential)
- Industrial, Manufacturing, Engineering, Business Management or Project management degree