10 months ago
My Cardiff based client are looking for a Project Manager to help support project delivery. Specifically they will be helping to deliver projects on behalf of pharmaceutical clients including scientific publishing, medical education work as well as scientific events, workshops and scientific expert meetings.
The right candidate would be someone with previous project management experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or similar.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide project management to the team throughout the project life cycle utilizing company and client systems, managing and providing accurate information to a high standard, ensuring the smooth operation of the account and project deliverables.
- Develop detailed documentation relating to projects and project plans reflecting current timelines and milestones.
- Produce bespoke cost proposals for clients, seeking guidance from more senior team members when appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects to support an account(s) contributing to a successful outcome.
- Build and maintains excellent working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to successfully deliver projects.
- Develop and implement process improvements across all aspects of the project life cycle.
- Manage the project/account financials through accurate and careful recording, tracking and timely processing and reconciliation of financial information, highlighting and managing project variances.
- Manage the timely review and approval process for documents relating to projects, liaising with clients and external authors; acting as a point of escalation for more junior members of the team when required.
- Actively contributes to internal strategic planning meetings and manages project status meetings (client and internal).
- Oversee the effective management of logistical support to the team. As per our commitment and responsibilities to each other, support and guide junior members of the team, providing training and mentoring as necessary.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- An experienced project manager who can demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Highly Numerate
- Project Management Qualification
- Degree Level Education or relevant experience
And this is what you will get in return
- Annual performance and profit related bonus, paid just before Christmas
- The chance to work with a highly successful, dedicate and collaborative small (but growing rapidly!) team.
- The company will pay a minimum contribution of 3% of salary for each UK employee in the pension scheme. We will also match employee pension contributions of between 3% and 6%.
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days holiday per year (3 to be taken at Christmas, when the office closes)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.