£25 - £29.40 per hour
20 days ago
16 June 2023
PROJECT OFFICER - INSIDE IR35 - £29.40 PER HOUR - WILL HAVE TO UNDERGO SC CLEARED - 6/12 MONTHS - BOLTON - SINGLE STAGE VIRTUAL PROCESS
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Officer to join our client on a 6 to 12 month basis out of Bolton.
The role of Project Officer provides support to a range of deliverables across multiple Manufacturing task areas and can provide a stepping stone for further progress within a project management environment.
The Project Officer support the Heads of Manufacturing and Production Project Managers across multiple projects and sites as required, providing delivery of the following:
- Maintenance and regular reporting of project Key Performance Indicators.
- Act as an interface within Manufacturing to help ensure programme delivery, quality and cost.
- Provide, understand and present information at internal reviews and meetings.
- Assist the team with Risk and Opportunity management.
- Assist in the compilation of Manufacturing estimates and Cost at Completions.
- Assist in the compilation and analysis of workload forecast.
- Compilation and maintenance of project programmes and schedules.
- Maintain and improve the interface with internal customers and external departments.
- Some travel between our client's sites will be required.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise as well as manage day-to-day tactical decisions.
- A clear, strong and effective communicator.
- Numerate and confident with basic mathematics
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the basic application of Project Management skills at an assistant level.
- Computer literacy - basic but proven skills required in MS Word, spread sheets, presentations and planning tools.
- Experience with SAP materials management system and Primavera 6 planning tool is preferred but not essential.
- Local, job specific training will be provided as appropriate.