Up to £49 per hour
about 1 year ago
Project Planner/Controller - Contract 12 months
UK - Bristol - 12 months contract likely to be extended
Salary £37.53 (PAYE)/ £49.00 (Umbrella Company) - Per hour
A 50/50 split of onsite working and WFH with the understanding of attendance for team meetings when required
Yolk recruitment is working with a leading aerospace design and manufacturing company looking to hire a Project Planner/Controller to join their team in Bristol
The company is UK wide and has over 15,000 staff across multiple sites and is the largest aerospace company within the UK
The company has built the most innovative commercial aircraft and consistently capture around half of airliner orders.
Overview of the role
As project Planner/Controller you will be expected to work in collaboration and support of the Business Performance Management Team and the Technical Teams.
You will also be responsible for the development, deployment and ongoing management of the Primavera Integrated Plan Network Practising, promoting and upholding the company standard of Planning and Scheduling.
This is what you'll be doing
- Analysing ongoing progress and performance, assessing this against contractual and internal targets - determining variance and its respective causes.
- Preparing reports and recommending actions to maintain and improve progress
- A Project Planner/Controller will Establish and Initiate the Sector / Projects Overall Project Schedule and ensure it is Deployed and maintained to the Company Standard.
- Support the development of Planning Skills across the Project Team, Coaching Engineering, Production and Project Management team members in best practice Planning and Scheduling.
- Integrate all Work package plans and ensure they are fully integrated to achieve an overall network to the company standard Deploy, Manage and Maintain the Projects Performance Measurement Baseline.
- Support the Work package teams updating their plans on a monthly basis
- Produce, Distribute and Report Project Schedule Data as Requirement, advising on conflicts and corrective actions
- Manage the Earned Value Management (EVM) methodology and apply when required
- Manage the project critical path analysis process to the company standard
This is what you'll bring to the Team
- Possess a high level of competence and experience with Primavera and SAP PS and with industry standard computing applications (specifically spreadsheets).
- Enjoy working in a multicultural pan-European environment.
- Have a proven level of Commercial and Financial management experience
- A proactive team player who can inspire others who is assertive and possesses strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in defense and Aerospace advantageous
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.