£12.74 per hour
02921 673 751
20 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a County Police Force.We are supporting them to recruit a Project Support Officer for a twelve month role. This role requires an IT savvy communicator who has a liking for spreadsheets and who is used to helping users with computer systems.
What the Project Support Officer will be doing
The Project Support Officer will be cross checking spreadsheets and extract data and help people access the information required. The role is varied and provides a key function in relation to the launch of a new system.
- To provide implementation and project support in relation to delivering business change/projects and improvements.
- To analyse business processes,capture timings,demand profilers for inclusion in organisational reviews.
- To establish and maintain the department intranet site to provide advice and guidance on business change tools.
What the successful Project Support Officer will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone with data analysis or data input experience or someone who has an intermediate understanding of Excel.
- Have a relevant A-Level or equivalent
- Should have knowledge of Learning Management Systems or a Global Rostering System.
- Good communication skills
- Being able to implement change to a new system
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Project Support Officer will be rewarded with:
- Salary of £24,500 or hourly equivalent of £12.74 an hour
- Flexible working hours between 7:00 – 18:00
- A hybrid working environment with 3 days in the office.
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Project Support Officer opportunity is for you then apply online or call Richard Coombs to discuss the role in confidence on 07458163990
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.