£28 - £30 per hour
2 months ago
PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER - INSIDE IR35 - £30 PER HOUR VIA UMBRELLA - BOLTON - 12 MONTHS - SINGLE STAGE PROCESS - SAP EXPERIENCE
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Project Support Officer to join our client on an initial 12 month contract working from Bolton.
Are you a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for defence? A world-leading defence company is seeking a talented Project Officer to join its Bolton team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Manufacturing project teams in delivering critical defence products throughout their product life-cycles. You will work closely with the Heads of Manufacturing and Production Project Managers across multiple projects and sites to ensure programme delivery, quality and cost.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and regularly reporting on project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Acting as an interface within Manufacturing to help ensure programme delivery, quality and cost
- Providing, understanding and presenting information at internal reviews and meetings
- Assisting the team with Risk and Opportunity management
- Assisting in the compilation of Manufacturing estimates and Cost at Completions (CACs)
- Assisting in the compilation and analysis of workload forecast
- Compiling and maintaining project programmes and schedules
- Maintaining and improving the interface with internal customers and external departments
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious
- A clear, strong and effective communicator
- Numerate and confident with basic mathematics
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the basic application of Project Management skills at an assistant level
- Computer literate - basic but proven skills required in MS Word, spread sheets, presentations and planning tools
Experience with SAP materials management system and Primavera 6 planning tool is preferred but not essential. Local, job specific training will be provided as appropriate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class defence company and play a key role in the delivery of vital defence capabilities. If you are a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for defence, we encourage you to apply.