Up to £43,500
11 months ago
Do you want to work for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you enjoy working in a modern, forward thinking business environment? Are you a Qualified Accountant wanting to lead your own team?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a growing housing organisation based in Swansea you will overlook fixed asset and property accounting services across the group supporting the Financial Controller:
- Production of Financial Statements & monthly Group Accounts
- Overlook service charges, grant income, regulatory returns and property assets
- Line manage the service charge finance team and insurance team
- Prepare audit information and taxation regulations
- Support the FD in the in the development of the Insurance Strategy
- Other ad hoc finance projects
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Qualified Accountant 3+ years (CCAB/ACA/ACCA)
- Reporting analysis & presenting to the board
- Housing & Social Care Sector (Desirable)
- Microsoft Excel & Accounting Software
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £43,500
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2 Pension options
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.