£40000 per annum
02921 673 737
11 days ago
03 November 2021
All PQE will be considered / Salary is based on PQE
We currently have three excellent opportunities for Property and Private Client Lawyers, carrying out a hybrid role in both residential property matters and Private Client and lifetime planning matters. These high street law firms are based across South Wales and offer flexibility in terms of home working. The salaries on offer are based on relevant experience and PQE in these practise areas.
This is what you will be doing:
- Working across both the property and private client teams, gaining a variety of experience in both practise areas
- Reporting to Partners and Heads of Departments
- Assisting Partners with their file load when necessary
- Managing busy case loads
- Supervising junior members of the team when necessary
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experienced in residential property law AND private client law is essential
- You must be able to hit the ground running with the above matters
- A personable an empathetic manner is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to manage a busy diary and prioritise workloads between 2 departments
What you will get in return
- A work / life balance
- Flexibility in relation to office / home working
- Working under market leading high street lawyers
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.