Up to £65000.00 per annum
29 days ago
22 September 2023
Solicitor - Property Dispute Resolution
Bristol, UK - Salary up to £65,000
Are you a skilled and experienced Property Litigator looking for an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable law firm? We are currently working with law firm recruiting for a key role within their organisation, where you will have the chance to be the primary point of contact for all property dispute related enquiries in their Bristol office.
With over 30 years of experience, this firm has earned a national reputation for excellence in the Property sector, along with a strong presence in various other legal services.
This firm is eager to hear from Solicitors with Property Disputes Resolution experience so whether you are a NQ or a Senior Associate this role could be perfect for you.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Property Dispute Resolution Solicitor you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Manage and handle property litigation cases, specialising in commercial landlord and tenant disputes, residential landlord representation, property defects claims, rights of way and easement disputes, boundary disputes, Party Wall Act cases, trespass and nuisance claims, property ownership issues, TOLATA claims, restrictive covenants, and adverse possession.
- Demonstrate your expertise in dealing with contentious probate work and professional negligence cases involving property professionals like architects and surveyors.
- Work within strict deadlines in a fast-paced and friendly environment, providing top-notch service to clients.
- Collaborate closely with support staff, including Legal Secretaries and Trainee Paralegals, fostering a positive and proactive working relationship.
- Supervise and mentor Trainee Solicitors, ensuring their growth and development, with support from the Head of Department.
The is what you'll bring to the team
The successful candidate will bring the following experience to the Property Dispute Resolution Team:-
- Proven experience as a property litigator in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-organized and proactive approach to work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take responsibility.
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to maintaining client confidentiality.
- Adaptability to changing operational requirements and proficiency in ICT usage.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
This is what you'll get in return
You will receive the following benefits:-
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Private Medical Health Care
- 5 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with additional holidays added incrementally dependant on length of service.
- Free parking
You will have the opportunity to work for a family orientated company in a relaxing environment and have full autonomy over your own case load.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.