Up to £18,000
11 months ago
Property Legal Administrator
A high street law firm in South Wales are looking to hire a law graduate into a property legal administrator role within their Residential Property / Conveyancing team. You will work alongside an experienced legal assistant and qualified Solicitor dealing with clients who wish to instruct the firm on the sale or purchase of a property.
This role is initially a maternity cover fixed term contract (10-12months) with the potential for the role to be made permanent.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Taking client calls
- Opening new files (physically and on the case management system)
- Update clients
- Chase clients for documents / namely client care packs,
- Receiving and checking client care packs
- Taking client ID
- Dealing with anti-money laundering documents
- Applying for property searches
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Either a LLB Law degree / a GDL OR experience working in an administration capacity within a law firm
- A good attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to organise your day
What you’ll get in return
- Salary up to £18,000
- A friendly, forward thinking and innovative business.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm hours
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 07581489697
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*