Up to £25,000 - experience depending.
25 days ago
26 October 2020
Residential Property Legal Assistant
A fantastic forward thinking, modern approach law firm are looking for an experienced property Paralegal to join their busy team in Chepstow and assist the team with all conveyancing matters from cradle to grave.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be running a case load of residential property matters (sales and purchases) and assisting the team on more complex matters.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Taking client instructions
- Opening files
- Progressing the matters and updating the clients
- Liaising with third parties
- Dealing with searches
- Dealing with exchanges
- Post completion matters
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in essential property within a law firm is essential
- The LLB/GDL / LPC is desirable
- Excellent academics
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
What you’ll get in return
- Market rate salary
- An excellent work, life balance
- Working for a highly reputable, long standing law firm with a family feel and culture
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*