£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
14 days ago
16 February 2023
Property Legal Secretary
Up to £25,000.00 (DOE)
My client is a well-regarded, full-service law firm in the heart of Somerset who are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support their friendly, hardworking, and supportive residential conveyancing team to be based from their office in Somerton.
Due to an internal promotion my client is looking to appoint a skilled legal secretary to provide support to the busy property team whilst also providing the high level of client care and exceptional level of service that this firm pride themselves on.
You will have experience in using a digital transcription system and strong audio typing skills. This is a varied role that will see you just as happily undertake an online search as you are talking to clients on the phone or in person.
This is what you'll be doing
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Compose correspondence of a routine nature.
- Prepare standard legal forms, as required.
- Review and proof-read legal documents including, leases, etc.
- Handle requests for information in accordance with established procedures.
- Establish and maintain client files in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary for the fee earner.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Good technical knowledge
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with client care skills
- Good IT skills
And this is what you'll get in return
- Discretionary twice-yearly bonus
- 27 days holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Lifestyle benefits
Although experience providing secretarial support within a residential conveyancing or property environment is preferred candidates with strong secretarial skills within other areas of law are still encouraged to apply.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply or call me on 02921 673737 for a confidential discussion.