up to £20,000
6 months ago
Property Litigation Paralegal
Are you an experience litigation Paralegal? Do you have experience dealing with Housing Law? If so I have a great opportunity in a leading law firm based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle your own caseload of housing law files
- Conducting initial case reviews and assessments
- Negotiating settlement
- Undertake legal research
- Dealing with client queries both via email and telephone
- Preparing court bundles
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience dealing with litigated cases
- Experience dealing with landlord and tenant cases and possession claims
- Strong drafting skills
- Great business acumen
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Discretionally annual bonus
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Private health/life insurance
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 02922 671374 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.