02921 673 737
9 months ago
10 February 2022
Cardiff / Home Working
This highly regarded, growing National law firm are hiring an experienced Disputes Solicitor into their market leading property litigation team which sits within the wider commercial litigation team. The role will be Cardiff based, but the firm have a fantastic flexi working policy to also work from home if this is desired.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Working within the General Disputes & Property Litigation department, delivering on individual as well as team targets and KPIs.
- Creating complex legal documents to a high standard
- Negotiating complex legal issues with minimal supervision
- Worings with clients over multiple communication channels (such as email, telephone, Teams, face-to-face) and update them on matters where required in a timely manner.
- You will have a high level of client contact and will be responsible for taking the lead on cases as the primary fee-earner.
- You will build client relationships and actively looks for business development opportunities by drafting articles, giving talks & presentations, visiting other offices & developing the department’s reputation internally & externally across the firm’s regions.
- You will be required to supervise assistants where necessary.
The experience you will have
- A qualified lawyer in commercial litigation is essential, with property litigation experience being highly advantageous.
- You must have experience progressing your own case load and providing advice to clients
- Supervisory experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics
- IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
- A work life balance
- The supportive team and firm who put their staff's wellbeing first
- Flexi working policy
- Excellent benefits
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *