£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
22 days ago
31 March 2023
Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary is based on experience.
I am excited to represent an innovative and international law firm in their search for a talented Property Litigation Solicitor. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a well-established and respected.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Property Litigation Solicitor to join this growing Complex Property Damage Insurance Team based in Bristol. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in advising and managing claims for the insurance industry and delivering exceptional legal services to our large insurer clients. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to grow your career, this could be the role for you!
What you will be doing as a Property Litigation Solicitor:
In this role, you will be responsible for handling high-value recoveries, providing policy coverage and fraud advisory services, and supporting business development activities.
- Overseeing property damage insurance recoveries with values typically over £250,000, covering various perils such as fire, flood, and escape of water.
- Managing public and product liability matters relating to property damage.
- Providing policy coverage and fraud advisory and defence work on property damage and liability matters of any value.
- Supporting marketing and business development activities to build the business and your career.
- Exercising full compliance with client and internal protocols for billing and credit control and demonstrating a high level of financial management of your own files.
The experience you will bring to the team:
You will have between 1-6 years PQE or equivalent such as CILEX, with at least 6 months of litigation experience. In addition, you will be:
- Commercially and financially astute
- Strong technical skills in handling complex claims
- Confident and professional in communicating with clients
- Team player and knowledge sharing mentality
- Flexible and open to new working methods
- Aligned with firm's cultural principles of being clear, creative, determined, and supportive.
Here is a snapshot of what benefits you will receive:
This company values a healthy work-life balance and offers a flexible work environment to support this. As a Property Litigation Solicitor your benefits package would include private medical insurance, income protection insurance, discounted gym membership, and many other perks.
This company invest in their employee's professional development and encourage them to take advantage of their funding scheme for legal or business qualifications relevant to their role. With opportunities for growth and advancement, this company is the ideal place to build a fulfilling career.
Are you interested in this position?
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual with a passion for the legal field, we encourage you to apply.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.