02921 673 719
19 days ago
05 August 2021
Property Litigation Solicitor
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor, to join their thriving South West Commercial Property team. There is the flexibility to work out of a number of South West offices, and also to work remotely.
Both junior Solicitors and newly qualified Solicitors with a passion for property litigation are encouraged to apply for this position, as this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within a supportive legal 500 team.
This is what you’ll be doing
• As a Property Litigation Solicitor, you will play an integral part in the success of the Property Litigation department in managing a caseload of Property Litigation matters
• Deal with clients directly on a daily basis
• Provide support to two Partners and 2 Senior Associates
• Supervise more junior members of the team where required
• Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
• Proactively engage with business development activities to grow and support the department
• Travel between the firm’s offices and to client’s premises when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Experience in Property Litigation, and a real passion to develop your career in this area of law (if you are NQ then either a seat or previous Paralegal experience in Property Litigation is considered!)
• Experience of commercial and residential property disputes, real land disputes and leasehold enfranchisement
• The ability to provide excellent client service is essential
• Excellent communication skills and a team player
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Private Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
· An extra day off on your birthday!
· Health cash plan
· Gym discounts
· Personal shopping portal
· Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are passionate about progressing your career as a Property Litigation Solicitor, please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.