£22000 - £48000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Property Litigation Solicitor and an Experienced Paralegal
Cardiff Outskirts /Hybrid
A well known regional law firm are recruiting into their highly reputable Property Litigation team. They are looking for a solicitor and a paralegal to join their team of 5. You will manage a busy case load of contentious property work including possession proceedings, rights of way and boundary/land disputes also. This is a really rare and exciting opportunity. You will also deal with a range of civil litigation matters.
A work life balance and employee wellbeing being key for this highly reputable and regarded law firm.
This is what you will be doing:
- You will manage a caseload of property litigation matters and other litigious matters
- You will join a team of highly regarded lawyers and will have direct client interaction whilst running your own caseload.
- You will be required to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- You should have demonstrable knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a disputes caseload
- You will be required to engaged in business development and cross refer clients through the firm
The experience you will bring to the team.
- A qualified Lawyer or an experienced paralegal (CILEx / Solicitor) All PQE will be considered
- Experience in general property litigation is essential
- Excellent academics
- A team player
- These are full-time permanent positions
- You should have excellent IT skills, with ability to use data management systems and the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent business development skills are essential, with ability to cross-refer and gain new work.
What you will get in return
- Working within a highly reputable law firm
- The highest quality of work / experience
- A work / Life balance is encouraged
- Personal career progression and development
- Working under market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch with Daniel Mason at our head offices.