Up to £25,000
12 months ago
A Law firm are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their thriving Property team, you could be based in either Gloucester or Cheltenham. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a file load of complex property cases
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience dealing with property matters from inception to completion
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Genuine career progression
- A pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.