4 months ago
Property Recoveries Solicitor
A Global top 100 Law firm looking for a strong litigator, to join their Commercial Household Recoveries team, within their Bristol office. Our client is a top tier legal 500 firm, and is featured in Chambers UK, with half of their Partners being recognised as leaders in their specialist field.
This is what you’ll be doing
Due to the growing needs of the Commercial Household Recoveries team, they are looking for an experienced litigator to work on general recoveries and subsidence claims, on behalf of the claimant.
- Handle a file load of fast track and multi-track files
- Investigate liability on general damage recoveries (fire, escape of water, impact of vehicles into property etc.), and subsidence claims
- Negotiate quantum and settlement of damages where applicable
- Progress files through to trial, including taking witness statements and instructing Counsel
- Engage in marketing and business development where necessary
- Exercise full compliance on billing and credit control
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ-4years PQE Solicitor or CILEX
- A minimum of 2 years litigation experience
- Willing to progress your knowledge of the technical aspects of property investigations
- Experience working to time and cost targets
- Team oriented
- Ability to promote the firm where necessary
- Commercially aware
- IT literate
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Friendly department with good work/life balance
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*