Competitive salary depending on experience
2 months ago
Are you an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor looking for a bespoke position dealing with non-volume work? Are you looking for a Firm which will offer unrivalled career progression and a potential for significant earnings?
A high-end specialist law firm based in Cheltenham are looking for an experienced Solicitor to come and join their growing team. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to manage their own caseload of HNW Residential Property cases.
The Managing Partner is looking for someone who is keen to progress their career and aspires to become a Partner and not just a Solicitor within the firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing an varied caseload of complex property cases working alongside interesting clients
- Manage a caseload through effective use of case management system
- Providing professional client service to ensure continual or building of relationships
- Demonstrating extensive property law knowledge to your clients
- Conduct business development when needed through the use of social media
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience managing a caseload from inception to completion
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range & type of clients & their needs
- Working effectively with others in a team and the ability to delegate where appropriate
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Support to grow your own following of clients
- Support to manage a team and progressive through to Partnership
- A generous bonus scheme for all fee earners which is better than any in the region
- A pension scheme
- Organised social activities throughout the year
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Lewis Wells at Yolk Legal Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.