£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
12 April 2023
£35,000.00 - £55,000.00 (DOE)
My client is an established and well regarded full service law firm situated on the fringe of the Cotswolds. Due to a period of steady and consistent growth they are currently seeking an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their friendly, hardworking and supportive team to be based from their office in Cheltenham.
This is what you will be doing
- You will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience of running your own Residential Property caseload.
- You will have good experience of running your own Conveyancing caseload from instruction through to completion independently.
- Manage a varied caseload and achieve individual time and billing targets
- Build strong relationships with clients and third parties through effective communication and problem-solving
What you'll bring to the team
- 3+ years PQE running a Residential Conveyancing caseload.
- Prove a genuine desire and interest in building client relationships
- Provide exceptional client care by sharing in the firms' ethos and values.
- Show a confident and professional manner in written and verbal communications
- The ability to work well under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- You will be an enthusiastic team player.
And this is what you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual 'birthday' day of leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance Income protection scheme (discretionary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexibility in working arrangements after the initial probation period
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply or call me on 02921 673737 for a confidential discussion.