9 months ago
Are you an experienced Property Senior Solicitor looking to join a National leading, Legal 500 law firm dealing with high quality work with a focus on charity property law? If so, a reputable firm are looking to hire an ambitious Solicitor who has a genuine interest in this area of practice, within their Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- To provide guidance to existing clients on a wide range of property law and charity property law matters
- To act for public, private, SME and individual clients
- To be involved in charity governance work
- To act promptly and in the best interests of the client
- To achieve financial costs
- To engage in business development
- To deliver training to the team and to clients
- To supervise junior members of the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Senior Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Experience in Property Law is essential and up to date knowledge in this area
- A passion for this area of law (the charities element of the role)
- Supervisory experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent academics
- The ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with high attention to detail
- Able to use IT systems
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Cardiff City Centre offices
- Non-contributory pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Life insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.