12 months ago
A well establish and highly regarded high street law firm, are looking for an experienced Commercial and Residential Property Solicitor to join their thriving Property department in Weston-Super-Mare.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a varied caseload of residential and commercial property files, with minimal supervision
- Assist the new homes department where necessary
- Develop the Property department through business development activities
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Keep up to date with changes in the law to further your professional development
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience within residential property and commercial property
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Ambition, with strong business acumen
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking and iPhone
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic work/life balance (flexible hours considered)
- The opportunity to progress from an early stage
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*