£40,000 - £44,000
8 days ago
14 June 2019
Working closely with the Senior Propositions manager you will develop and implement strategies and value propositions. Designing product propositions in detail whilst taking responsibility as business implementation lead with support from Customer Development Implementation Managers to execute propositions. This role is based in Cardiff and id paying between £40,000 - £44,000.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Overall responsibility for the design, development and delivery of compelling and differentiated new product propositions across the whole organisation
- Accountable for ensuring that all new product propositions align to regulatory and organisational standards and commercial aspirations and support the overarching Customer Proposition and Brand expectations
- Accountable for ensuring that all new product propositions are supported/justified through customer insight
- Development of proposition roadmaps and business cases in support of new product proposition development
- Understand economic, societal, technological, customer and market insights and trends and design and implement product proposition development in line with those trends
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrable track record in developing propositions for distinct consumer segments
- Has extensive product and / or proposition management and development experience in FS (or similar) environment.
- Track record of collaborating with key FNS / stakeholders - product, sales channels, creative, marketing campaigns, compliance etc
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave (opportunity to buy and sell additional holiday), private healthcare, medical insurance, pension up to 8% matched, flexible working.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either email@example.com or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.