Up to £36000
19 days ago
05 August 2021
Are you currently a time served plant fitter/engineer who is looking to join a growing company?
Or are you an HGV/PSV Technician with experience working on plant machinery looking to make a move into Plant maintenance?
If so, then please read below for more information on this exciting opportunity.
My client is currently recruiting for several Workshop fitters to join their team to support the upkeep and maintenance of all clients Plant vehicles.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Working within the factory based in Caldicot you will be working in a busy workshop, ensuring the highest quality is undertaken by yourself the team in the refurbishment and maintenance of all plant machinery.
· Undertake the maintenance, diagnostics, and repair of all vehicles.
· Conduct inspections, local preparation, brake testing etc.
· Order parts for your repair as necessary, return any unused parts in a clean condition at the time of job completion.
The Experience you will bring to the team.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience maintaining vehicles.
· Apprentice trained or time served.
· Able to work against targets to deadlines and thrive on the challenge.
And this is what you will get in return.
A competitive salary up to £33000 with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*