7 months ago
Would you like to work with an exciting, growing company based in Bridgend? Do you enjoy working in a modern, fun business environment? Are you looking for flexible hours to match external commitments?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working on a temporary basis for an exciting company in Bridgend you will work in a small finance team overlooking Purchase Ledger duties reporting to the Financial Controller:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders, processing invoices accurately through Sage
- Reconciling supplier statements on a regular basis, and proactively clearing up queries
- Preparing and processing payment runs using both BACS and manual cheque payments.
- Analysing and posting of credit card transactions
- Dealing with any supplier enquiries, via telephone or email/mail
- Preparation of accruals for standard charges not yet invoiced at month end
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Purchase Ledger (2+ years)
- Excel (intermediate)
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Rate of £9-£11ph DOE
- Modern office and parking
- Very fun & friendly environment
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.