£20,000 - £22,000
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Do you want to work within a growing business who are a well-known brand within their sector? Are you looking to work for an employer who really value their employees?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our client based in Bridgend is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within a small finance team. You will be responsible for the purchase ledger function.
- High volume processing of invoices and coding correctly
- Getting approvals where needed and matching POs
- Setting up payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Raising queries with suppliers
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider finance team
- First point of contact for any internal queries
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within purchase ledger is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Pegasus Opera experience desirable but not essential
- Team player
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
- 39 hours per week with flexible working hours including an early Friday finish
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673754) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.