£9.50 - £10.50
about 1 year ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Are you available immediately? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be supporting a busy accounts team, taking responsibility for the purchase ledger function. This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months.
- Posting invoices onto SAP
- Handling any queries and investigating variances
- Liaising with internal colleagues
- Supporting with month end procedures
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- AAT qualified or studying towards
- Experience working with SAP R3/ECC
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
- Happy working to tight deadlines
- MS Office literate
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Hourly rate £9.50 - £10.50ph
- Holiday accrual
- Onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (02921 673724 / firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.