£22,000 - £24,000
8 months ago
Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Have you got an eye for detail? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
This is what you’ll be doing:
Managing the purchase ledger team to process deals within deadlines, whilst reviewing performance of individuals to both coach and encourage colleagues to achieve targets. Working under pressure to ensure efficiency of deals and subsequent payments are made. Maintaining records to liaise with the Sales Support and Finance departments to ensure payments to suppliers are correct.
- Supplier reconciliations
- Checking bank accounts and recording incoming payments/ commission payments
- Checking receipt of deliveries
- Maintaining records of processed deals
- Making payments to suppliers
- Liaising with internal departments regarding outstanding queries
- Managing and reviewing internal processes
- Day to day management of your team including all reviews and training
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience working within financial services is desirable
- Previous leadership experience
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- £22,000 - £24,000
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (02921 673724 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.