£9.52 per hour
18 days ago
27 October 2021
Do you have experience in Purchasing Administration? Are you looking for a temporary role? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Purchasing administrator to join a national company based in In Port Talbot this role you will be:
What you’ll bring to the team?
As an experienced Purchasing Administrator, you will be:
- Raising purchase orders for goods – liaising with suppliers and colleagues for checking quantities and price
- Processing purchase orders, goods receipt and purchase invoices and related tasks
- Ensure all purchases have the correct authority
- Liaising with Managers and others to obtain quotations
- Ordering stationery and refreshment supplies
- Maintaining stocks of workwear and overseeing the issue of garments and boots and liaising with laundry
- Communicating with suppliers regarding outstanding quotations or orders
Other duties include:
- Receptionist duties – intercom (shared with colleagues), telephone and welcoming visitors
- Opening mail shared with colleagues
- Filing and archiving duties as required
- Responsibility for reporting errors
- Deputising for colleagues and other duties which may arise due to changing work patterns and procedures and covering colleague’s absence
The experience you will bring to the team:
As a Purchasing Administrator you will have:
- Experience of purchasing and associated administration processes
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office – including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of relevant modules of SAP (Desirable)
- Good time management
- Accurate data entry and record keeping
- Strong organisation skills
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Purchasing Administrator, you will receive:
- £9.52 per hour
- A working week of Monday – Friday 8-5
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Purchasing Administrator- then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts Coles at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673722