about 1 year ago
Purchasing and Logistics Administrator
To provide support to the Company’s supply chain activity through managing all activity in relation to: ordering, transport and receipt of purchased items. Ensuring the business maintains an adequate supply of necessary materials.
This is what you’ll be doing
Liaising with the Company’s factory and manufacturing partner, undertaking all required administration and ensuring compliance to relevant regulations, key responsibilities will include:
- Run MRP and purchase components in line with Buyers actions
- Raising purchase orders on SAGE and confirming acknowledgements received
- Expediting deliveries
- Managing transport of materials, where required
- including managing international shipments from suppliers
- Managing proofs of delivery and reconciling to purchase orders
- Monitoring stock levels
- Build relationships with suppliers to assist with supplier lead reductions
- Provide input to production meetings to ensure material availability in support of production requirements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Working in the purchasing and logistics function of a manufacturing organisation, processing purchasing.
- Knowledge of international shipping requirements
- General secondary or vocational qualifications (e.g. GCSEs, BTEC Certificate..) including Maths and English
- Pro-active, with a problem-solving approach to issues
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of Circa £23,000
- Early finish on a Friday – 12pm!
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Becca Selby, email@example.com or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.