£19,500 - £22,000
4 months ago
Do you have a strong customer service background with experience of raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers? This newly created Purchasing Coordinator role is for a fast growing business who have recently moved to brand new offices in Cwmbran. Fantastic progression opportunities!
This is a full time, permanent position paying £19,500 – £22,000
This is what you’ll be doing
- To ‘place and chase’ purchase orders with suppliers.
- To create and manage standing orders
- To provide continued, great customer service to all our stake holders
- To liaise and communicate effectively with account managers to ensure that they are continually made aware of issues and opportunities within each contract.
- To ensure that the CRM system is updated with all contact related information
- To ‘place and chase’ back to back purchase orders with contract customers and to administer the B2B order processes.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A strong customer service background is essential
- Must have strong Admin skills
- Experience raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Free parking on site
- 26 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Cash scheme (Dental/Opticians)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either email@example.com or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.