14 days ago
22 June 2023
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Manager looking for a new challenge? Yolk Recruitment are pleased to be supporting a global company in their search for a QA Manager to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and their site Quality Management System.
This is what you'll be doing as QA Manager:
- Leading the Operational Quality function to provide support to operations and customer services teams.
- Ensuring the Quality functions are appropriately resourced and have the required skills to complete all tasks in the required timelines.
- Being the Quality point of contact for customers.
- Supporting and maintaining the company's quality program.
- Ensuring adherence to Health and Safety requirements and safe working practices.
- Provide required training for direct reports.
- Providing quality support and leading investigations and complaints.
- Ensuring a focus on risk assessment/management tools and techniques.
- Generating, reviewing, and approving policies, SOPs, work instructions, and forms.
- Analysing, trending, and recommending continuous improvement solutions.
- Gathering quality KPI data, presenting to customers, and driving improvements.
- Driving ever-improving quality standards and regular review of facilities, processes, procedures, behaviours, and activities.
- Assisting/leading customer/regulatory audits.
- Partaking in general quality compliance activities such as internal audits, supplier audits, CAPA evidence approval, PQR, and approval, CAPA effectiveness reviews.
The experience you'll bring to the team as QA Manager:
- Relevant experience within a relevant industry or in a quality role.
- Experience of dealing with customers (internal and external).
- Experience of leading and managing teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience of packaging processes.
- Demonstrated success in leading a project to completion and working in a team environment.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory regulations and quality standards.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programs
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of QA Manager apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.