2 months ago
Quality Assurance Officer
Hay on Wye
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Yolk are pleased to be supporting a global company in their search for a Quality Assurance Officer to help maintain their quality management systems and adherence to GMP. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented individual to join a highly regulated industry and contribute to the overall implementation of the Company's quality management systems.
This is what you'll be doing as QA Officer:
- Preparation/authorisation of Master BPRs, artwork, component specifications, labels, reprocessing paperwork, pre-batch documentation, calibration records, temperature records, environmental reports, MWOs, etc.
- Liaising with customers on issues relating to quality matters, presenting quality related data and attending and presenting at quality review meetings.
- Assist with initiating any nonconforming events within the QMS.
- Advise Senior Quality personnel of any deviation/non-conformance/abnormality observed with finished product or major non-conformance against procedure.
- Complete minor complaint investigations, identify root cause and robust CAPAs to eradicate reoccurrence of issue.
- Support with storage and distribution of any quality related activities
- Support with audits
The experience you'll bring to the team as QA Officer:
- Relevant experience gained within a quality role or highly regulated industry
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Good IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to identify and solve problems]
Some desirables for the position:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with customers and/or suppliers
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
And this is what you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- On site canteen
- Free tea and coffee
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of QA Officer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.