£27000 - £27500 per annum
about 2 months ago
Monday - Friday, Days
Yolk Engineering is pleased to be working with a well-known food manufacturer who are looking for a QA Supervisor to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Team Leader or an established supervisor to join a secure company who are experiencing a period of growth.
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 5 QA's over set shift patterns.
What you will be doing as QA Supervisor:
- To assist in the maintenance all aspects of the Quality System.
- To oversee Quality of products against specification requirements.
- To work closely with the Production teams monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the Quality on the factory floor is adhered to.
- To ensure that C.C.P's within the factory are being adhered to.
- To ensure paperwork in circulation is of the correct version and completed in full.
- To oversee scheduled GMP level 1 audits (GMP) completed by QA's
- To conduct level 2 audits (fabric & hygiene)
- To oversee the collection of samples such as taste panel, shelf life and micro samples.
- To oversee the Taste panel and shelf life assessments
- To validate HACCP CCP's using data logging, rinse water microbiological testing etc.
- To maintain the company's calibration system in line with BRC standards
- To maintain the company's foreign body systems i.e., metal detection, glass & hard plastic system etc.
- To oversee the timely closure of customer complaints and non-conformances
- To oversee on-site pest control visits and resolve action points
- To assist in any other duties as directed by the business
The skills you will bring as QA Supervisor:
- Previous experience of working with chilled food and process knowledge.
- Experience of working in a flexible environment across shifts and departments.
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Analytical skills
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this QA Supervisor role apply now!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.