£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
15 days ago
20 December 2023
Are you passionate about maintaining quality standards and driving improvements in a dynamic manufacturing environment? Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician to join the Quality Team for a well-known manufacturer and assist the Quality Assurance Manager in delivering exceptional results. If you're ready to take the next step in your career and make a significant impact, this role is for you.
This is what you'll be doing QA Technician:
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance manager to maintain and implement the Quality System, constantly striving for productivity and quality enhancements.
- Take the lead in implementing the Quality System to achieve enhanced product and service quality, aligning with our customers' objectives.
- Work closely with various departments on the validation and revalidation of critical quality equipment, with a particular focus on industrial hygiene requirements.
- Act as a technical support resource in investigating quality issues, ensuring timely closure of corrective actions.
- Ensure strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO22716:2007 standards at all times.
- Assist the Quality Manager during customer and regulatory audits.
- Maintain and enhance current equipment verification procedures, introducing new SOPs and improvements where possible.
- Verify master data and control testing requirements against customer specifications.
- Create, execute, and report verification dossiers.
- Provide support as needed in quality investigations.
The experience you'll bring to the team as QA Technician:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelor's degree in a science or engineering discipline.
- Understanding and use of relevant testing equipment.
- Several years of quality experience in a 'lean culture' working environment.
- Background in Quality Assurance.
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor to ISO 9001 standard. (desirable)
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this QA Technician role apply now
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.