CW - QA Manager - March
about 1 month ago
11 April 2021
QA Test Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
This is the chance for a Senior QA Tester with experience devising strategies and mentoring junior members of staff to join an exciting and growing software company that is making a real impact on reducing waste in our food chains and ensuring compliance. The role is offering primarily remote work flexibility, but they would like the successful candidate on-site, once a week, or Fortnite so this individual would need to live at a commutable distance from their office in Hereford or Central Bristol.
As a QA Test Manager, this is what you’ll be doing
· Working with the Technology department, to contribute to the strategy of the team particularly regarding strategies for automated testing.
· Work with the Team Leads to set objectives for the testing team
· Mentor more junior members of the team and act as a leader
· Support and develop strategic planning by allocating resources to work based on skills and experience
As a QA Test Manager, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Experience as a senior member of a testing team
· Experience with designing and implementing testing strategy
· Comfortable working with an Agile framework
· Experience as a software tester with a strong range of tools and techniques (Ideally at least 3 years)
· Experience in Automation Testing (Using C# is a bonus)
· Preferably ISED/ISTQB Foundation Certified
As a QA Test Manager, this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £45,000 - £50,000
· Flexible working and will have further remote working but they are hoping to allow people to get into the office post COVID
· Great company culture with a growing team
· Great benefits package to be disclosed on discussion
· Open forums to promote the best technology use where you can have your say!
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.