£32000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
13 August 2022
£32,000 - £35,000
Yolk Recruitment is managing a fantastic opportunity for a QC Laboratory Manager to join a family-owned manufacturer who is at the forefront of their market globally.
Working in a clean, friendly environment where teamwork and positivity is absolute key to the great culture they have, you will be managing a team of 11 Quality Technicians and reporting directly to the Quality Manager.
This is a varied role with a strong focus on Continuous Improvement so demonstrable experience with this is essential.
A Monday – Friday position with a 1pm finish on a Friday!
This is what you’ll be doing as QC Laboratory Manager
- ISO9001 and ISO22716 management
- Leading daily KPI meetings
- Customer and regulatory audits
- Raw Material testing
- Liquid testing
- Final goods testing
- Managing out of hours working
- Review of customer testing requirements and integration in to the laboratory.
- Driving continuous improvement in QC Management in the laboratories
- Management of non-conformances and reporting.
- Assisting in investigations and facilitate the close outs.
- Working with other departments to ensure the seamless introduction of new products or customers or suppliers to site.
- Supporting the Quality department with recruiting and training new recruits
The experience you’ll bring to the team as QC Laboratory Manager
- A degree in an Engineering or Science degree
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Quality experience in a “lean” working environment
- ISO9001 expereince
And some desirables
- Expereince of working in a chemical, microbiological, biological or pharmaceutical environment
- IS09001 lead auditor
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this QC Laboratory Manager role apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me directly on 07458163362.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.