£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
£35,000 - £45,000
Yolk Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting a QHSE Manager for an expanding manufacturer based in the South Wales area.
This is a company that is entering a new stage of growth therefore is an exciting time to join. They specialise in unique product which is used across the UK.
A small, close knit manufacturing site, with a clean and laid back environment, this is a great opportunity for an established manufacturer to join a team and have the freedom to implement changes if they are needed.
You will have 2 Quality Technicians reporting to you and with more growth to come you will have the opportunity to grow your team over time.
This is what you'll be doing as QHSE Manager
- Retain Certification to ISO 9001 & 13485
- Ensure testing, Inspection and reporting processes and procedures are developed, implemented and adhered to
- Carry out inspection and potential defects as a result of customer returns
- Develop and implement corrective and preventative action plans
- Collate, analyse and present quality data as required
- Achieve Certification to ISO 14001 & 45001
- Reviewing, improving and approving health and safety plans and performance
- Periodically conducts audits and reviews to ensure execution of compliance standards
- Keep informed about environmental standards and make sure compliant to the standards
- Fill out and files reports with various agencies
- Assess and analyse the risk(s) associated with the business
- Engage with employees in periodic training to update them on their roles in the maintenance of minimum standards of safety
The experience you'll bring to the team as QHSE Manager
- NEBOSH/NCRQ Qualified
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience within a manufacturing environment
- Lead Auditor Qualified
- Strong knowledge of environmental and health and safety regulatory and legal frameworks
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this QHSE Manager role apply now by sending your CV
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.