£30,000 - £35,000
9 months ago
Are you newly Qualified and looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy getting into the detail?
This is what you'll be doing:
A newly created role, you will be working alongside one of the senior team, managing your own workload to provide relevant data for your clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious Cardiff based practice who really invest in their people.
- Analysing accounts
- Liaising internally, and with clients, to gain critical information
- Reporting findings to key stakeholders
- Assisting with any queries
- ACCA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail and ability to read and analyse a variety of data
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of forensic accounting is desirable but not essential
- Salary up to £35,000pa
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive benefits package
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.