Up to £23.61 per hour
29 days ago
06 December 2023
Quality Administrator - £23.61 per hour Inside IR35 - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Chester - standard 35 hours across 4.5 days (working between 7-7) - Onsite - One stage interview - Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Yolk Recruitment are searching for a Quality Administrator to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join the Quality Team as a Quality Administrator supporting the business on SAP and other internal systems.
- Apply problem solving methodology and Identify resolutions for any SAP issues.
- Develop and ensure any SAP change requests are raised
- Act as a Documentation focal point to provide support and coaching to the Quality and Manufacturing community
- Act as first line of contact for referential related issues prioritising and resolving issues
- Ensure Documentation governance and approval are maintained.
- Carry out compliance checks on documents prior to submitting
- Support the company's certifications and interfaces with Quality Authorities (EASA).
- Enable SAP Access and Certification Rights for Shop Floor Production employees
- SAP experience
- Ability to prioritise the distribution of complex information, identify relevant audiences and cascade information appropriately to support business activities.
- Organisation and workload prioritisation skills are essential to ensure that business needs are fully supported including a willingness to work overtime to resolve issues, if required.
- Aerospace, Aviation or Manufacturing experience