£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
06 March 2024
Quality & Technical Manager
Up to £50,000
Yolk Recruitment is partnered with a global engineering leader in the recruitment of a Quality and Technical Manager to join a growing operation. The business provides an essential specialist service to a high-profile customer base across a range of critical sectors, and offers an exciting career in a secure sector, with the opportunity to make a significant impact.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an established Quality Manager or someone keen to develop and make the step up from a Quality Engineer while a background in Metallurgy or material treatment is advantageous.
On offer is the chance to play a pivotal role at one of their key sites and shape the development of a crucial part of their business.
This is what you'll be doing as a Quality and Technical Manager:
- To ensure that the sites effectively oversee and uphold essential systems in compliance with customer and regulatory specifications.
- Perform internal management system audits as per the UK plan at other facilities.
- Perform supplier audits / visit where necessary in regard to new key suppliers / complaints.
- Manage the control of Goods In-Out Area including Inspection.
- Manage the Contract Review Process.
- Manage document retention and storage in line with customer requirements.
And this is what you'll need:
- Working knowledge of relevant customer processing and material specifications.
- Lead auditor experience.
- Relevant experience in Metallurgical or Materials Engineering Science disciplines with an Aerospace and Automotive and background is desirable.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- 10% performance bonus.
- Medical health insurance.
- Life Assurance - 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension.
If you're ready to advance your career and be join an exciting role, apply now to join this exciting venture. Your opportunity awaits! .
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.